Buy Dumbbells Online – Upto 74% Off
Buy Dumbbells Online We have a great range of dumbbells available from our online store. Shop HEX dumbbells, PVC dumbbells, rubber dumbbells, steel dumbbells online.
Dumbbell exercises form an integral part of most strength training programs. They can be used to develop the various different elements of strength such as maximal strength, hypertrophy or muscle mass, explosive power and strength endurance. Weight training or strength training is an indispensable part of a bodybuilder’s fitness routine. For beginners and intermediate level fitness enthusiasts, they help improve balance and strength while for pros, they help build greater strength and lean muscles. But many people use them as a method for toning their bodies and burning more calories. One of the most important equipment used in this type of training are dumbbells or free weights. When we choose the strength exercises that we will perform at the gym, we should select those that induce a positive stimulus over the muscles and joint angles that determine performance. Dumbbells are used particularly for the arms to urge stronger, however they ought to be employed in the correct means and at the correct time to offer you satisfactory results. Also, you need to watch out and use correct type to avoid injuries. initial of all, dumbbells square measure nice as a result of they’re free weights. Dumbbells – Buy Fitness Dumbbells Online at Best Prices in India – Shop Online for sports and fitness.
Free weights such as dumbbells activate smaller stabilizing muscle groups to control the exercise. Resistance machines on the other hand, tend to work muscle groups in very strict planes of movement. The downside of this very strict movement is that while some muscle groups will become significantly stronger, other, smaller muscles are neglected. If you don’t have enough money to afford buying a complete home gym set, then why don’t you consider buying affordable dumbbell set from minicart.in. The other advantage dumbbell exercises have over machines is that they fit around your body so the movement can be performed correctly. Although resistance machines can be adjusted, such as the seat height for example, the movement pattern is still largely governed by how the machine is built. Online shopping for Dumbbells – Strength Training Equipment from a great selection at Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Store.
Hunt for high quality free weights including dumbbells, dumbbell rubber, dumbbell disc and dumbbell set, barbell set, Olympic plates, kettle bell, etc. at competitive prices . The best thing about dumbbells is that apart from a commercial gym, you can use them at home as well because they are easy to carry and don’t require much space for storage. Use them individually or in pairs depending on the type of exercise chosen to train your full body including legs, glutes, chest, back, shoulders and arms. On our catalogue, you will find them from renowned brands like Cosco, Reebok, Tunturi, GrandSlam, Co-Fit and others. And we have dumbbells of different weights and dumbbells that are made with different materials. You can choose the best one according to the type of athlete you are and nature of your workout. We ensure that we do all the research needed for you to buy dumbbells online and offer detailed description to make an informed purchase. While we do advise working out under a trainer’s instruction for professional training, for those looking to exercise for better health and stamina-building can read on. The dumbbell exercises below have been divided into the major muscle groups of the body. Buy Dumbbells Online We have a great range of dumbbells available from our online store. We try to stock as much weight lifting equipment as we can and our dumbbell range includes both fixed dumbbells and adjustable dumbbell sets. Of course you can buy weights separately for these.
There are literally an unlimited number of routines you can put together with just a handful of these exercises. The first step is to determine an outcome – general fitness, increased muscle mass, strength endurance, improved athletic performance for example. Not only will this dictate which dumbbell exercises you select it will also dictate the weight, type of adjustable dumbbells and number of sets and repetitions you choose. Buy Dumbbells Online We have a great range of dumbbells available from our online store. Whether you need fixed weight dumbbells or professional adjustable dumbbells, you can buy online within your budget means without breaking the bank. You need not have to worry anymore as Kraftly.com is loaded with portable, versatile and convenient dumbbells which let you to increase your power and strength with maximum balance and endurance. There are rubber hexagonal dumbbells that are the most widely used dumbbells. Reason being, due to their hexagon shape, they do not roll over and the rubber covering protects the floor from getting scratched. Next we have neoprene dumbbells, another kind of rubber dumbbells. These are actually cast iron or steel dumbbells covered with rubber or neoprene. Our guide to buying dumbbells simplifies and explains the key dumbbell options that are currently available on the market.
1. Dumbbell Romanian deadlift: This deadlift variety is sure to please the hamstrings (or punish them). Standing with feet hip-width apart, toes facing forward, and dumbbells at your side, shift the hips back and slightly bend the knees as you lower the dumbbells toward the floor (keep them angled on the outside of your legs).
2. Dumbbell single-leg Romanian deadlift: This one is tougher than it looks, but worth the effort. Starting with feet hip-width apart and dumbbells at your side, place your weight on one foot, and slightly bend at the knee. Lean forward, lifting the opposite foot straight back. As you come forward, move the dumbbells from your side directly over your planted foot.
3. Dumbbell hang clean and press: Don’t take this one to the Laundromat! Get down in squat position and track a dumbbell on each side outside of your ankles with palms facing your feet. With vertical shins and a neutral spine, move upward to a standing position while pulling the dumbbells up. Next, forcefully drive the dumbbells up toward the shoulders using the hips and legs.
4. Dumbbell high pull: Time to get up on those toes! Assume an athletic stance with feet shoulder-width art and knees slightly bent. Place the weight straight out in front of your knees with palms facing in, maintaining a neutral spine with the chest up. Keeping the arms straight, explode upward, fully extending the hips, knees, and ankles while shrugging the shoulders up.
5. Single-arm dumbbell snatch: Minds out of the gutter, people! In a wide-squat stance, hold the dumbbell in your right hand in front of the knees. Drive the weight up, keeping it close to the body, and thrust it up with your hips.
6. Russian dumbbell swing: The playground’s got nothing on these. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in both hands out in front of you. Hike the dumbbell back between your legs, then thrust your hips forward to move the dumbbell up and out to about shoulder height. Though it is called a swing, this exercises is all on the hips and glutes.
Legs and Glutes
7. Dumbbell front squat: Take some pressure off that back. Start this one with feet hip-width apart, holding dumbbells on your shoulders with a neutral grip and elbows up. Next, hinge back, keeping the back straight like you’re sitting on an imaginary bench (come on, work with us here!). Lower the body until your thighs are at least parallel to the floor (or deeper, without losing a tight back). Complete the move by driving through the hips as you come back up to standing position.
8. Dumbbell pistol squat: This exercise isn’t for the faint of heart (so beginners, try it sans dumbbells first). Stand with feet hip-width apart holding a dumbbell sideways in both hands. Extend the left leg out in front of you and squat down on the right leg, moving the dumbbell straight out. Go all the way down (and we mean all the way down!) until your butt touches your ankle.
9. Dumbbell Bulgarian split squat: Squat so much you nearly split your pants. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Prop your left foot onto a bench and plant your right foot on the floor into a wide split stance. Lunge straight down, keeping your front leg linear and your spine rigid. Come down until your knee hovers above the floor, and then push back up to starting position and repeat for reps on both sides.
10. Dumbbell side lunge: Feeling a little sideways? Standing with feet shoulder-width apart and a pair of dumbbells at your side, take a big step to the side with your left foot, pushing your hips back and lowering your body into a deep lunge position.
11. Dumbbell step up/reverse lunge combo: Put a little pep in your step up. Stand 6 inches from a bench with a dumbbell in each hand. Place your entire left foot onto the bench as you step up. Drive through the heel on the elevated leg, bringing the right leg up to hip height. Lower back down to start position, and step back with your left foot into a deep lunge.
12. Dumbbell 45-degree hyperextension: The motto here: Relax the back, recruit the glutes. From starting position, lean over with hips flexed as far as they will go. Grab a dumbbell and position it under your chin so it looks like a bowtie.