Buy Online Treadmill on 70% OFF Prices
No Cost EMI, Free Shipping And Installation
Treadmills Come With A 3 Year’s Motor Warranty
- Motor: 2.0 HP continuous duty dc Motor
- Incline: 3 Level Manual Incline
- Running Surface ( L X W ): 50 X 17 inches / 1260 X 430mm
- Run Belt: Multi-ply urethane coated high conductivity polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface of 1.8mm thickness
- Rollers : Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
- Shock Absorption: Spring shock absorption along with Double Layer Running Board and extra side spring for better shock absorption to reduce stress on your Joints.
- Deck: 18mm low maintenance prewaxed phenolic coated both sides.
- Program: 12 programs, 1 HRC Programs Heart rate sensors on handle
- Speed Range: 1.0-14 kmph – Speed & incline fast key on handle
- Display: LCD display – Time, Speed, Distance, Heat, Heart Rate
- Fordable: With hydraulic assisted folding system and safe lock system
- Other Features: : Speed & incline fast key on handle ,wheel for transportation, Fordable and Easy Installation. MP3 input with high quality speakers, belt auto lubrication, APP system connect with mobile through Bluetooth, cooling fan.
- Max. User Weight: 115kgs
- Warranty: Frame: Lifetime; Motor : 3 Years; Parts and Wear items: 1 year
We have little time to keep a check on our fitness and health goals on a regular basis. A treadmill can help you work out at home as well keep a check on cardiovascular functioning. Treadmills are something that lets people jog or run, at the convenience of being in their own homes. With the availability of technology devices, treadmills have made a difference in both domestic and commercial areas as they can be kept anywhere in the house or office. You can conveniently watch tv or listen to your favorite music and workout, which is something that’s not possible at your local gym. Treadmills that are available these days are extremely advanced and can monitor your parameters, and it even lets you fix your target goals. Though treadmills are slightly expensive, they are definitely worth it in the long run.
Treadmill online at low prices in India. Start Your Day With a Jog at Home. Buy Treadmill gym equipment or exercise cycle from the reliable dealers. Free Shipping & EASY EMI option is available. Shop online for wide range of Motorized Treadmills from top brands. We offer you a huge variety of different types of manual treadmills, roller joggers, treadmill joggers, etc. at reasonable prices and offers. Buy Fitness and Exercise Equipment Online. Well known brand with all the features. Best part is smoothness of the belt. Doesn’t make noise during run. These treadmills are generally more expensive than other types of treadmills, but this type offers a number features that the very basic manual treadmills do not. They are also much larger than other kinds of treadmills. On many treadmills, you can adjust the speed and incline while you are still walking or running. On others, you may have to get off and adjust the incline manually. But you just have to turn on the treadmill to start the belt again. The speed is adjustable and many motorized treadmills have workout programs that adjust the speed to give you a varied workout. This pushes you to go faster. The constantly moving belt of a motorized treadmill motivates you to keep up. Buy Fitness and Exercise Equipment Online. Get Treadmills, Ellipticals, Home Gyms & Accessories.
Manual treadmills are activated by walking, and if the user wants to adjust the inclination to increase the intensity of their workout, it is necessary to get off the treadmill and vary the inclination manually. Manual treadmills are generally less expensive than their motorized counterparts and because walking activates the treadmill and standing still will deactivate the treadmill, it is a safe option for seniors. This type of treadmill can get somewhat difficult to use though as the user’s stride needs to be consistent, and as the manual treadmill is powered by the user, fatigue can start to set in quite easily. It can be difficult to get the belt moving initially. That straining against the belt can stress your joints. With a manual treadmill, you go only as fast as you push yourself.
There are two types of motors that come in Treadmills: DC motors and AC motors. With DC motor, the treadmill can run up to a maximum of 1 hour after which a break of atleast 10 minutes has to be given. It is advised for domestic usage. With AC motors it can run upto 10 hours continuously depending on the power rating. Generally advised for commercial purposes. There are three types of power ratings that can be found on any treadmill: Continuous Duty Horsepower- Level of power that can be sustained during regular use. It is a commercial grade standard applied to treadmills. Peak Duty Horsepower– Maximum horsepower a motor can generate when working at its hardest. Treadmill Duty Horsepower– Somewhere in between peak and continuous. Treadmill duty measures the likely horsepower for an average user at an average speed over an average period of time. The figure you want to look at is the “continuous duty rating”. Select from the best range of manual treadmills, motorized treadmills, electic treadmillsand many more treadmills at best price.